*courage bordering on arrogance…nerve
Some of the things I am (perhaps all too) proud of:
- My Swedish heritage.
- I have travelled to the same number of countries as my age (and through 14 with my three year old and 1 year old in tow).
- I have spent more than 2000 hours in dance classes since I was five years old.
- I have had a job as a dancer at an amusement park and I’ve been an extra in a television series.
- I have shaken Tony Campolo’s hand.
- I can navigate a motorbike through the chaotic streets of Phnom Penh.
- Together with my husband and a good friend, I climbed Cambodia’s highest mountain (Mt. Aoral) which easily rose to the top of the “hardest things I’ve ever done in my life” list.
- I’ve climbed Mt. Kinabalu. In one day.
- Both my daughters were born in Asia – the first in Thailand, the second in Cambodia.
- I’ve played in ultimate frisbee tournaments in Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam.